Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Job holder is responsible in visiting client sites to carry out routine service visits, attend breakdowns and installing new equipment. He will be responsible for achieving business priorities as well as working safely, compliantly and efficiently within a defined group of customer accounts.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
- Field troubleshooting, including analysis of problems / recommendation and implementation of appropriate solutions
- Detailed failure analysis activities, including investigation / reporting / resolution
- Provide design quality assurance for machinery projects as the rotating equipment focal point.
- Develop detailed technical requirements and provide quality assurance for inspections.
- Lead machinery efforts during plant abnormal situation and recovery efforts.
- Maintain knowledge of new technology for application in site equipment design, testing, and installations.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, company, industry codes & standards, and internal procedures.
- Carry-out tasks on new installations, maintenance and repairing activities on centrifugal pumps, and other rotating equipment.
- Applying advanced engineering techniques and analysis to complex designs.
- Knowledge of systems, calculations, equipment, applications of methods, plant layout, materials, and computers for preparation of analyses and development of project deliverables within the discipline.
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND (Engineering or High Technical School)
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience covering all aspects of design and engineering in the rotating equipment discipline.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Maintenance or operations experience, preferably in petroleum refineries, and/or water treatment
- Hands-on technical skills in mechanical applications for various rotating equipment
- Experience with design, specification, and procuring of machinery equipment and systems. (i.e. general API pumps, centrifugal pumps, rotating equipment, valves, etc.)
- Must be adept at reading, analysis, and explanation of engineering drawings and data